Candidates why choose Career Hills(careerhills.com)?
On CareerHills website, candidate gets huge data for latest govt jobs 2020. We publish government job very quickly and specially all govt jobs are verified before publish. We are not publishing false and invalid jobs like other website. We publish only true jobs. Only this ways we are getting all candidate’s trust and believe. All Govt vacancies on our website is always up-to-date.
Career Hills providing you suitable jobs related to your profession. We post latest government jobs 2020. Career hills are listing all govt job recruitment updates and notifications for 10th, 12th, Diploma, Engineering, Graduates and post Graduates etc. Find the Government Jobs in Army, Railway, Banking, Education, Court, Engineer, Finance, Indian Air Force, Navy, SSC, Transport Corporation. You can also find latest Blog, Article, General Knowledge, Wishing Quotes,Games and Latest News.
How many Government Jobs 2020 are available in India?
India has 28 States and 9 Union Territories. Almost all states and Union Territories needs Jobs requirements so that’s way every year lakhs of jobs are opening in whole India. CareerHills collect all government jobs data from all states & union territories and publish on careerhills.com. Career Hills website is very good platforms for Jobseekers to get the latest government jobs. Jobseekers can also apply the govt jobs from direct link.
Which department and state has opening Government Jobs 2020?
According to their department’s requirements all 28 States and 9 Union Territories are opening government jobs. Chandigarh, Punjab, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Bihar, kerala, andhra Pradesh etc. are recently opened government jobs 2020.
Recently following departments are opening govt Jobs in India.
(1) UPSC exam and latest government jobs
(2) Bank Jobs : RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 , SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment, RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment , Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officers, Assistants, Managers, Management Trainees.
(3) SSC Jobs: IGKV Recruitment 2020, SSC Recruitment Staff Selection Commission’s Posts of Ministry/ Department/ Office/ Cadre, SSC Stenographer Recruitment etc.
(4) Technical & Non-Technical Railway jobs: Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020, South Central Railway Recruitment , Northern Railway Recruitment 2020.
(5) Police Jobs : Constables, Head Constable, Sub Inspector, Inspector, Sergeant & Assistant Superintendent Jail etc.
(6) Health Department Jobs : Medical Laboratory Technologist, Stenographer, Technician (Radiology), Store Keeper (Drugs), Medical Social Service Officer Gd. II, Assistant Warden, Medical Physicist etc.
(7) NABARD Recruitments : General Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Food/ Dairy Processing, Land Development – Soil Science, Environmental Engg/Sciences, Agriculture Marketing/Agri business Management, Agriculture Economics/Economics, Human Resource Management etc.
(8) Indian Air Force Recruitment : Indian Air-Force Airmen XY Group Recruitment 2020, Indian Air-Force Common Admission Test Recruitment 2020, Indian Air Force invites for Flying and Ground Duty Branches Jobs.
What is the age limit for Government Jobs?
It’s depend on particular govt job vacancy but minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years in the normal age for general category.
Few categories are under age relaxation:-
DISABLE PERSON AGE LIMIT : Upper age limit for disable person 10 years (maximum age 40 years). Direct recruitment under the central government age relaxation will be allowed for the hearing-impaired, visually-challenged and persons suffering from locomotor disability or cerebral palsy.
SPORTS PERSON AGE LIMIT : Upper age limit for sports person 5 years (maximum age 35 years). Person should be played a State level, National level or International level competition.
SC / ST AGE LIMIT : SC / ST(Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) for 5 years (maximum age 35 years). State government or Central government issued caste certificate is must for job apply. In case of SC / ST are disable person then it would be extend 10 years, means 5 years + 10 years = 15 years
OBC AGE LIMIT : Other Backward Class (OBC) for 3 years (maximum age 33 years). In case of OBC are disable person then it would be extend 10 years, means 3 years + 10 years = 13 years
However, the maximum upper age relaxation is applicable with any condition but applicant should not exceed 56 years
What is the minimum Qualification for Government Jobs?
Government of India conducted lots of competitive examinations in every year for the recruitment of staff in various departments. Almost all government jobs follow the process of recruitment like written examination, interview and physical tests (if required physical tests). To apply for these govt jobs, candidates check eligibility criteria like qualification, age limit and experience etc. For all these govt posts qualification starts from 8th Class to Ph.D.
According to governments jobs qualification sarkari job would be 8th Class, 10th (Matric), 10+2( 12th ), ITI, Diploma.
Under Graduation : B.A, BBA, B.Tech, B.Sc., B.ed. B.Com, BCA etc.
Under Post Graduation : M.A, M.Tech, M.Sc., M.Com, M.Phil, MBA, MCA, Ph.D.